Last Updated on September 11, 2021.
Moms are the most selfless beings on earth. From the moment they wake up until they go to bed, their job is to take care of others and make sure everyone has what they need. The best way for moms to find joy in life is by making themselves a priority. Affirmations can help with that! In this blog post, you will learn about affirmations and how using them can change your life. We have also included 121 self-love affirmations for moms so you don’t have to think of any yourself!
What are self-love affirmations?
Self-love affirmations are positive, self-affirming statements that you can repeat to yourself. They are used as a way of both acknowledging how great we already are and using our power for personal growth. Self-love is important because when people feel good about themselves, they’re more likely to take care of their own needs first!
Do self-love affirmations work?
We have all heard the saying “fake it until you make it” and self-love affirmations are no different. They may seem hard to believe at first, but when done consistently they can really change your life for the better! The most important part of this process is actually taking time out each day to do them.
Studies have shown that people who use self-love affirmations on a daily basis are more confident, less anxious and depressed, have higher self-esteem, feel better about themselves overall, and even sleep better!
How to use affirmations
Self-love affirmations are fun and simple to do. All you have to do is say them out loud or in your head for about two minutes a day, preferably first thing in the morning before anything else!
If you’re struggling to remember to use your affirmations, you could put them in a frame and place them somewhere you see them every day, or you could write affirmations on your bathroom mirror using dry erase markers!
121 Self Love Affirmations
Affirmations for Self-Esteem
- I am proud of who I am becoming.
- I am beautiful inside and out.
- My life is amazing!
- I am doing the best I can.
- I am learning to love myself more every day.
- Others love me for who I am.
- I am a constant work in progress.
- I am open to seeing myself in a new light.
- People treat me with respect.
- I deserve love.
- I am worthy.
- My life is rewarding and filled with joy.
- I am whole just as I am.
- I give myself unconditional love!
- My life is full of adventure and incredible experiences.
- I feel great about who I am.
- I have unlimited power.
- My life is abundant.
- I believe in myself and my power.
- I treat myself with respect and honor.
- Others look up to me.
- I view myself through kind eyes.
- I feel comfortable speaking my mind.
- Others value my skills and knowledge.
- I love to share my ideas and thoughts.
- I have unique and special ideas to share with the world.
- My life is a blessing.
- I deserve everything I desire.
- I am blessed.
- My body is beautiful
- I accept and embrace myself for who I am.
- I love who I am inside and out.
- My mind and body are a gift.
- I am creative and flexible, and I go with the flow of life.
- I expect the best for myself.
- My emotions do not define me.
- I learn and grow every day.
- I feel joyful to look at how far I’ve come.
- Feelings are a part of being a human.
- I am beautiful.
- I love myself more and more each passing day.
- My body is my temple
- I appreciate myself.
- I naturally feel good about myself!
- Love myself first.
- I forgive myself.
- Loving myself is a blessing.
- I easily forgive others.
- I do my best every day.
- Working hard is my competitive advantage
- I am optimistic and positive!
- I am courageous and outgoing!
- Courage and bravery are my superpower
- I am loved.
- I know myself and I honor my boundaries.
Affirmations for Forgiveness
- I forgive myself.
- I am at peace with my past.
- Forgiveness is a gift.
- I accept my mistakes, and will move forward.
- I let go of my past beliefs that no longer serve me.
- Those who love me will always forgive honest mistakes.
- I accept that I did the best I could at the time with what I knew.
- I have the courage to heal and become whole again.
- Growing to love myself everyday is a gift.
- I will treat myself with respect and kindness from now on.
- I forgive others as I forgive myself: with ease, sincerity, and loving compassion.
- Love and forgiveness are treasures.
- I take this small step toward greater growth.
- I am willing to live with all of who I am.
- My mind and body are flawed, and that’s ok.
- I am capable of loving all of who I am.
- I go with the flow that life brings me.
- Mistakes do not define me.
- I grow more patient and understanding of others by forgiving myself.
- I let go of all self-judgment and self-sabotage.
- My thoughts and feelings are valid.
- I melt into an ocean of love and forgiveness.
- I’ll work towards inner peace every day.
- I grow stronger and better as I forgive myself to move on.
- I forgive myself so that I can have inner peace again.
- It’s ok to change my mind.
- I lay down the heavy weight of doubt, shame, guilt, and embarrassment.
- I release the past so I can step into the future with pure intentions.
- My choices do not define me.
- I am capable of moving beyond my mistakes.
- I am able to heal from the hurt and pain of what I have caused.
- Guilt does not serve me. It’s time to let it go.
- I am worthy of all the compassion and kindness life offers me.
- My guilt does not define me.
- I gently release the grip of anger and rage from my body.
- I set my past free and forgive my participation in it.
RELATED: 199 Acts of Kindness for Kids
Affirmations for Acceptance
- I accept myself exactly as I am now.
- I accept myself unconditionally.
- Love is all around me.
- I accept love from myself.
- I love myself.
- Loving myself comes to me easily.
- I radiate love.
- I am love.
- My love is infinite.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I am loved.
- My love is unconditional.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am open to receiving love.
- My own love is the best kind of love.
- I have all the love inside me that I need.
- I love myself deeply and fully.
- Love is always flowing to me.
- I am here to experience love.
- I am worthy of celebrating myself.
- Love is accessible to me at any time.
- I am at peace with where I am.
- I embrace who I am.
- My love is unlimited.
- I am perfect, just as I am.
- I am creating my own love.
- My mind and body are amazing.
- I am enough.
- I am whole.
- Self-love is my superpower.
- I am constantly growing, evolving, and becoming my best self.
Affirmations for Confidence
- I am worthy of love.
- My own love is a priority.
- I am exactly who I need to be.
- I love my body and all that it does for me.
- My imperfections are what make me unique.
- I am beautiful.
- I radiate self-confidence!
- Being myself is enough.
- I am more than my body.
- I have great potential that I tap into every day!
- Today, I choose myself.
- I can feel love whenever I choose to.
- I can achieve anything I put my mind to.
- My own love is enough.
- I make a difference in the world.
- I fearlessly follow my dreams!
- Every day I choose myself.
- I am unique.
- I am special.
- The only approval I need is my own.
- I am capable of achieving everything I want.
- I grow and become a better version of myself every day.
What You Should Do Next…
Are you ready for more activities to build a rock-solid bond with your kids? Try our Connected Parent Challenge! It’s 15 Days of 15 Minute activities that are sure to improve your connection, diminish bad behavior, and create lasting memories. Plus, I’ll deliver more amazing parenting strategies to your inbox weekly (don’t worry, unsubscribe any time!).
Connect with like-minded moms (and dads!) in our free online community. You’ll find a plethora of resources to help you through your parenting challenges. Plus, you’ll find me there! And I’d love to connect.
Do you need actionable strategies right now? Register for this free 60-minute webinar titled How to Get Kids to Listen, Without Nagging, Yelling or Losing Control. You’ll walk away with parent-tested tactics to get your kids to listen starting today.